The Viking FX1-45 Recurve Crossbow from Viking Crossbows shoots at an impressive 240 feet per second with a 175 pound draw. The recommended bolt length is 16 inches; 4 carbon bolts with field points and a Quick Detach Quiver are included in this package. This convenient package also includes a 4x32 multi reticle scope, a 2 point shoulder sling, rope cocking device, rail lube, and hex keys. This powerful crossbow sports an adjustable KO 540 stock. This stock provides superior vibration dampening and adjusts to fit mil-spec and commercial buffer tube sizes. The ergonomic KO 510 foregrip is designed to fit any mil-spec Picatinny rail and dampen vibration to reduce hand shock. Removable thumb guards slide off to convert into a rifle grip. Added to this crossbows design is the mil-spec KO 45 front grip, which provides additional vibration dampening with its Vibramesh Pattern that disperses shock waves by channeling them into a series of splitting points that reduce the vibration travel distance. The Viking FX1-45 also features an ambidextrous auto safety, an aluminum lightweight barrel, and large boot-style foot stirrup. This performance crossbow is easy to customize to suit your unique hunting needs.
- Shoots at an impressive 240 feet per second with a 175 pound draw; package includes a 4x32 multi reticle scope and 2 point shoulder sling
- Features a contoured KO 45 front grip, which provides superior vibration dampening with its Vibramesh Pattern that disperses shock waves
- An adjustable KO 540 stock provides additional vibration dampening; adjusts to fit mil-spec and commercial buffer tube sizes
- Equipped with an ergonomic KO 510 foregrip; fits mil-spec Picatinny rails and features removable thumb guards; ambidextrous auto safety
- Comes with a rope cocking device, rail lube, hex keys, 4 carbon 16 inch bolts with field points, a quick detach quiver, and a large boot-style foot stirrup
- Quick Release Quiver with 4 bolt slots for easy protective storage
- Integrated Crank Cocking Seat for effortless loading with the Viking Crank Cocking Device (Viking Crank Cocking Device Sold Separately)